Test analysts are familiar with the best test methods and tools for test projects. They can schedule tests, analyse and assess the potential risks, conduct usability tests, and record and analyse the results. With the internationally recognised ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level – Technical Test Analyst (CTAL-TTA) certification, you will be able to prove your knowledge, particularly with regard to technical aspects.
More info can be found on the ISTQB® website.
Who might want to attend this course?
- You are a holder of the ISTQB® Foundation Certificate in Software Testing.
- You have 36 months of experience in testing.
- Recognize and classify the typical risks associated with the performance, security, reliability, portability and maintainability of software systems.
- Create test plans which detail the planning, design and execution of tests for mitigating performance, security, reliability, portability and maintainability risks.
- Select and apply appropriate structural design techniques to ensure that tests provide an adequate level of confidence, based on code coverage and design coverage.
- Effectively participate in technical reviews with developers and software architects applying knowledge of typical mistakes made in code and architecture.
- Recognize risks in code and software architecture and create test plan elements to mitigate those risks through dynamic analysis.
- Propose improvements to the security, maintainability and testability of code by applying static analysis.
- Outline the costs and benefits to be expected from introducing particular types of test automation.
- Select appropriate tools to automate technical testing tasks.
- Understand the technical issues and concepts in applying test automation.