Test Automation has become the golden standard within QA and many companies rely heavily on Test Automation. However, many Test Automation projects fall short due to an incorrect implementation of a solid test automation framework.
During this bootcamp participants will learn the foundation of a solid test automation framework. Several well-known technologies are used, such as Selenium and Appium.
The focus of the bootcamp is to create a test automation framework which can be deployed in a CI/CD chain to test across all layers above Unit Tests (cf. Test Automation Trophy).
The bootcamp is available in Java and C# and features different technologies based on the programming language:
- Advanced level
- Basic Selenium or Appium knowledge required
- C#/Java programming skills required
- Lots of best practices
Who might want to attend this course?
- Everyone who needs to build a test automation framework from scratch.
- Not for people who seek an in-dept training on i.e. Selenium, Appium, Java/C#.
Brightest offers several courses to accommodate training needs for specific tools and technologies.
You can find them here.
- At the end of this bootcamp participants will be able to create a solid test automation framework.
- The framework, which allows test automation on several levels, is created together with the participants.
- You can choose your favourite language (Java/C#) to follow the course.