As a professional tester it is an advantage to have a good theoretical and practical basis. This enables a tester to integrate seamlessly with the (Agile) development team and contribute real value (ROI) towards the quality of a product and even the development process.
Participants in this bootcamp will learn the most important (Agile) software testing concepts (theory and practice) and receive an introduction into a relevant test management tool, followed by a case study. During this case study they can put all they’ve learned into practice and gain extra insights. Last but not least, they will get an in-depth theoretical course on Structured Testing and Test Design techniques.
All these courses will enable the participant to take the examination for the ISTQB® Certified Tester – Foundation Level (CTFL) to become a certified professional tester. This exam is optional and can be planned whenever the participant sees fit. Our recommendation is to take the exam 2 days later, directly after the bootcamp, when everything is still fresh in your memory.
|Day 1||Day 2|
|Day 3||Day 4|
|Day 5 (optional)|
- Entry Level
- Both theoretical and hands-on
- Prepared for the ISTQB® Certified Tester – Foundation Level (CTFL) exam
Who might want to attend this course?
- Everybody with an interest in professional testing
- Junior testers looking to become a professional tester
- People making a switch from other departments to professional testing
- At the end of this bootcamp participants will understand the basic concepts of structured testing.
- They will have gathered theoretical and practical knowledge on being a professional tester and will be able to start testing immediately.
- They are also ready to take the ISTQB® Certified Tester – Foundation Level (CTFL) exam.