Has Selenium’s reign come to an end?
Will Cypress be crowned king for being the best front-end testing tool?
During this course you will
- get an introduction to Cypress
- see what makes it so special
- learn about its core concepts and different features
- write your first cypress tests
- take a closer look at how we can set up a cypress testing framework depending on your project requirements
- Front end E2E testing
- Automation framework
- Entry level
- Web services
- Web automation
Who might want to attend this course?
- Everybody with an interest in software automation testing
- Front-end developers/QA Engineers with a passion for test automation
- Anyone with basic programming knowledge
After this course you will be able to write automated tests for front end web applications, have a basic understanding of how to build your own cypress framework and learn about its best practices.