The Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE) by IREB® is a personal certificate aimed at individuals working in Requirements Engineering, Business Analysis and Testing. It will expand your professional knowledge and help you to become more successful in your job.
The certification scheme is developed by the IREB®, the contents are taught by independent training providers and the CPRE exam can be taken at approved certification bodies. The CPRE certificate has lifetime validity.
The CPRE Foundation Level covers the fundamentals of the Requirements Engineering domain, methodology and available techniques.
Brightest is official training partner for the IREB® Foundation course & examinations.
- Insights into Requirements Engineering. The Foundation Level encompasses the elicitation of requirements with appropriate documentation, requirements’ verification and validation as well as their management throughout the end-to-end product lifecycle. All of this with the focus on improving quality and professionalism throughout the SDLC
- More info can be found on the original IREB® website
Who might want to attend this course?
- For everyone involved professionally with Requirements Engineering, Business Analysis and software and systems development, who is demanding in terms of quality and professionalism, should strive for it.
- The Foundation Level addresses the advanced beginner in Requirements Engineering and provides the core knowledge of this topic.
- Become familiar with the terminology of Requirements Engineering/Business Analysis and Requirements Management
- Understand the basic techniques and methods of Requirements Engineering and their application
- Become confident with the most established notations for requirements
- Although a training course is not a must, it is the most efficient way to prepare for the CPRE examination