Agile has quickly risen to prominence as organisations strive to realise value quicker by adopting an Agile rapid iterative approach.
iSQI’s® Certified Agile Essentials (CAE) certification is for anyone working in agile projects who wishes to demonstrate an understanding of agile methods, core techniques and principles and how to work effectively in an agile team.
Who might want to attend this course?
- There are no specific entry requirements or pre-requisites except basic IT knowledge and experience of working in IT teams.
- You will have an internationally recognised certification.
- You will recognise the value of the Agile Manifesto and the agile approach in software development.
- Appreciate the roles within an agile team for Release and Iteration planning.
- Understand how to contribute as an agile team member to quantifiable requirements.
- You will learn to appreciate retrospectives for continuous improvement.