The target of this course is to learn the basics of microservices architecture and how to test them, with tips & tricks and hands-on learning.
- Microservices fundamentals
- Microservices architectures
- Microservices and ensuring quality in (agile) teams + common pitfalls, tips & tricks
Who might want to attend this course?
- Anyone with an interest in combining microservices and software testing
- Entry level or experienced in another area
- Software testers, test analysts, test & quality managers
- Product owners and managers
- Managers who want to develop a deeper understanding of microservices
- Gain theoretical knowledge in the field of microservices
- Learn the challenges of testing microservices and how to handle them
- Gain hands-on knowledge through exercises