Purpose of this course is to extend your basic knowledge on Katalon Studio. This training will handle more technical topics within Katalon Studio, topics for which you need some programming skills (java/groovy). You will learn about the benefits of working with Event Listeners and how to config and implement them, exception handling within Katalon, building your own custom keywords and how to use them within your tests, what are dynamic objects and how to handle them, … . All these concepts will be explained and you will learn how to use them during the exercises.
Remark: You can combine this advanced course with our Katalon basic course in order to get a 2-day Katalon package.
- Custom Keywords with groovy programming
- Exception Handling
- Dynamic Test Objects
- Event Listeners
- Command Line Execution
Who might want to attend this course?
- Anyone with an interest in software testing on web applications
- Anyone with basic knowledge of Katalon Studio
- Anyone with basic programming skills
- After this course, you will understand more technical concepts of test automation on web applications with Katalon Studio.
- You will be able to create structured automated tests in a maintainable way.