Watch this course for free
Click on the “Curriculum” tab to view the video(s). For access, click here to log in or to create an account.
Leapwork, a Low-Code Testing Solution (intro)
Watch this course for free
Low Code testing
Before we delve into the specifics of this course, let’s explore what low-code automation testing is all about. In a rapidly evolving technological landscape, the demand for efficient software testing methods has never been higher. Low-code automation testing emerges as a powerful solution, bridging the gap between quality assurance and accelerated development cycles.
Low-code automation testing is a cutting-edge approach that empowers testers and developers alike to create, manage, and execute test scripts with minimal manual coding efforts. It leverages intuitive visual interfaces and pre-built components, enabling teams to rapidly design test scenarios, execute them across various platforms, and generate insightful reports.
By reducing the complexity of test script creation and maintenance, low-code automation testing allows organizations to streamline their testing processes, enhance test coverage, and ultimately deliver high-quality software faster.
Leapwork is a next generation test automation platform. Leapwork’s visual language is focused on making it easier for individuals with various technical backgrounds to create and maintain automated tests for software applications. Users can define automation logic through a visual flowchart-like interface, allowing all users to understand a universal language without the need to code. Leapwork supports cross-technology automation which allows businesses to increase their test coverage scope and effectively test across their business-critical journeys spanning multiple technologies. Leapwork’s visual no-code approach rapidly reduces maintenance effort. In 2023 Leapwork embarked on a partnership with Microsoft as the preferred test automation platform to help their customers de-risk implementations and increase overall quality of their D365 implementations.
Learn how visual test automation can:
- Increase Productivity: allow business users to create automated tests without extensive coding knowledge. Focus on more critical tasks and speed up the overall testing process.
- Speed up Time-to-Market: rapidly create and deploy automated tests and accelerate the software development lifecycle.
- Reduce maintenance: reduce the complexity associated with traditional coding-based test automation and streamline operations with features such as reusable components.
- Ensure quality end-to-end: test all critical applications across technologies, so you can make sure the user journey works as intended.
- Leapwork high-level introduction
- Leapwork D365 Finance and operations live demonstration focusing on:
- How to easily create automation flows with 100% no-code using a visual easy to use approach.
- How to easily scale flows with the use of external data/parameters.
- Creating reusable and easily maintainable flows to reduce the creation of tests and maintenance effort.
- Running a flow and effectively troubleshooting a flow using a visual approach to reduce MTTR.
Who should watch this session
- Quality Assurance (QA) and Testing Teams
- Business Analysts
- Software Test Automation Engineers
QA Test Managers
Alexandra Coptil has vast extensive experience with major tech companies like Google, Docusign, and Cisco AppDynamics, enhancing business efficiency, addressing key challenges, and elevating overall quality. Over the past 3 years at Leapwork, she has led the channel pre-sales engineering team, collaborating with global partners to ensure successful, high-quality implementations and QA through automation. Additionally, she maintains direct alignment with strategic partners, including Microsoft.