Start Guarantee: ACTIVE The training will be given on February 22 and 23. The exam can be taken online or in a Test Center, at a time of your choosing. If […]
📅 Start Guarantee: ACTIVE
Sunset rules for CTFL v3.1:
Exams based on the CTFL v3.1 syllabus will be available until 9th May 2024 for English exams (this also applies to retakes of CTFL v3.1 exams).
CTFL exams after this date will be based on version 4.0.
Become an ISTQB® Foundation Level Certified Tester (CTFL) v3.1 (retiring)
Brightest is an official Accredited Training Provider for the ISTQB® Foundation Level (CTFL) v3.1. Our 3 day course will give you a general introduction on software testing. The goal of this training is to prepare you for the ISTQB® Foundation Level (CTFL) v3.1 exam.
The ISTQB® Foundation Level (CTFL) certificate is a must for each test professional and our course is the perfect preparation for the exam (pass rate of 95%) ! After passing the exam you will receive the ISTQB® Foundation Level (CTFL) Certificate v3.1 in Software Testing, THE industry reference for the software testing profession.
Topics covered during this course
In addition to the necessary theory, we often interact and take a number of test exams together to prepare for the real exam. This way, you will be able to better master what has been learned.
- Theoretical and practical course to prepare you for the ISTQB® Foundation Level (CTFL) v3.1 exam.
- This certificate is the basis of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board Certified Tester Scheme and a prerequisite to other ISTQB® certifications.
- More info can be found on the ISTBQ® website.
- Brightest is an official Accredited Training Provider for the ISTQB® Foundation Level (CTFL) v3.1 course.
Who might want to attend this course?
- ISTQB® Foundation Level (CTFL) is recommended for anyone with an interest in software development and testing or who needs theoretical and practical knowledge of the fundamental concepts of software testing
- Entry level or experienced in another area
- Software testers, test analysts, test & quality managers, user acceptance testers
- Software developers, development managers
- Product owners, Project managers, IT directors and management consultants who want to develop a deeper understanding about what software testing like
- It is recommended to have at least six months’ practical experience in a testing role before starting this training.