If you would like to pay via SME portfolio (KMO portefeuille): contact us.
For today’s digital organizations, the importance of performance is becoming increasingly important. But, what is performance testing, and why does it matter for your organization?
The aim of this course is to learn how to set up a load/performance test. To do this, we are using a popular performance testing tool JMeter, a freeware Apache tool. Before diving into the practical application in a hands-on workshop with JMeter, we provide you with an introduction to the general principles of performance testing and the importance of performance in modern-day applications, illustrated with some real-life examples.
- Apache JMeter
- Load testing / Performance testing
- entry – intermediate level
- 1 day course, distributed evenly over theory and hands-on workshop
Who might want to attend this course?
- Anyone with an interest in performance, load and stress testing
- No prior knowledge required, but basic understanding of REST API’s and programming logic is an advantage
- Software testers, test analysts, test & quality managers
- Product owners and managers to get a better understanding of the subject
- Learn about the importance of performance testing but also about the pitfalls
- Discover how performance testing can fit in your organization, with real-life examples
- Learn about available tools on the market
- Gain knowledge about the setup -> who should be involved, what do we need to measure, how do we interpret the results, …
- Acquire hands-on experience with JMeter, with a practical example of an API
- Hands-on knowledge