Why this training about Leading SAFe?
In recent years, more and more organizations have grown in their Agile mindset and way of working. Teams are more autonomous, self-managing and multidisciplinary. At the same time, the need for teams to collaborate among themselves on complex projects and products is growing.
SAFe, the Scaled Agile Framework, is aimed at increasing Business Agility, and applying Agile working throughout the organization. The creation of cadence and synchronization are the core focus points for the organization. Technically speaking, it focuses on continuous integration and quality as a guiding principle.
So if you want to continue to grow as an organization, deliver complex projects and products, and at the same time remain agile: then SAFe is very interesting! This SAFe training teaches you all about the fundamentals of SAFe and at the same time is very practically oriented towards its application.
What will you learn during this course?
- The fundamentals and principles of SAFe
- The value of SAFe in realizing Business Agility
- The application of SAFe in the organization (such as the Agile Release Train, the role of the Scrum Master and Product Owner)
- How you can lead your organization to a SAFe organization.
In this training you will learn how to both understand and apply SAFe. You will be able to work in a Scaled Agile organization, and you will have the necessary tools to take your organization to the next level!
How long does this training course take?
This SAFe training course is a two-day training. This also prepares you for the exam for your Leading SAFe certification.
Would you prefer a custom training tailored to your organization or team? Then be sure to contact us.
Who might want to attend this course?
This training is suitable for anyone working in an organization that already applies SAFe. In addition, it is a great opportunity for everyone to learn to understand SAFe, and therefore be able to start applying it in their own organization.
We often have people with the following roles in our training:
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Team members, such as analyst, software developer and tester
- Agile project manager
- Team leader
- Service (delivery) manager or coordinator
Did you know?
We often combine this training in-company with:
- Project Management training
- A workshop to make your own project or team more successful
- Mentoring afterwards, individually or in a group, to learn to apply the knowledge even better in practice
In order to get a quote for your training request, please contact us.