Why this training about Project Management?
Projects are an integral part of organizations and almost every employee has to deal with them. Being able to work on a project basis is therefore a must! Good project managers have a well-filled backpack with knowledge and skills. Knowledge about all aspects of project management, and the ability to apply them in different situations.
What will you learn during this course?
Depending on your level and your learning goals, you will learn about:
- What a project is and what it is not
- What the roles in a project are
- The main drivers of a project: scope, time, budget and quality
- Managing plans and schedules
- Risk and issue management
- Stakeholder management
- Project governance
- Communication in a project, with the team and the client
How long does this training course take?
This training course on “project management” can vary from one day (introductory training) to an in-depth training of a week. We will be happy to make a proposal tailored to your needs. Feel free to contact us.
Who might want to attend this course?
This training can be given at different levels. We can certainly teach you a lot of knowledge and skills if you fulfill one of the following roles in an organization:
- Project manager
- Project team member (e.g. analyst, developer, tester, Scrum master, Product owner)
- Team leader
- Service (delivery) manager or coordinator
Did you know?
We often combine this training in-company with:
- Agile Awareness training
- Scrum Master training
- A workshop to make your own project or team more successful
- Mentoring afterwards, individually or in a group, to learn to apply the knowledge even better in practice
In order to get a quote for your training request, please contact us.
VIP Project Management Training
A VIP training is exactly what you need, if:
- You want to gain a lot of knowledge and insights about Project Management in a short timeframe.
- You have the feeling that an open course is too generic for you.
- You already have quite a lot of experience and have specific questions or challenges.
- You would love to spend a full day one-on-one with an expert who shares his/her knowledge and experiences with you.
- You prefer to do this is in a quiet environment.
Contact us for a quote for a VIP Project Management Training.