Why this training about Agile?
Agile, a lot is said and written about it. But what is it exactly? And what do you have to think about if you want to work (more) Agile as a team or organization? A first introduction to the Agile mindset and frameworks like Scrum and Kanban are an important foundation for an organization to grow further in “working or being Agile”.
What will you learn during this course?
- What the Agile values and principles are
- How Agile can contribute to a productive organization where (team) collaboration is strengthened
- The basics of Scrum: the framework and its application
- The basics of Kanban: the framework and its application
In this training you will really dive into the world of Agile and get a broad view of the possibilities that an Agile mindset and way of working offer!
How long does this training course take?
This Agile Awareness training is a one-day training.
Would you prefer a custom training tailored to your organization or team? Then be sure to contact us.
Who might want to attend this course?
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn more about the possibilities of Agile and have a first insight into applications such as Scrum and Kanban. We often have people with the following roles in our training:
- Team leader
- Service manager
- Project manager
- Management (teams)
- Project team members
Did you know?
We often combine this training in-company with:
- Project Management training
- Scrum Master training
- A workshop to make your own project or team more successful
- Mentoring afterwards, individually or in a group, to learn to apply the knowledge even better in practice
In order to get a quote for your training request, please contact us.
VIP Agile Training
A VIP training is exactly what you need, if:
- You want to gain a lot of knowledge and insights about Agile in a short timeframe.
- You have the feeling that an open course is too generic for you.
- You already have quite a lot of experience and have specific questions or challenges.
- You would love to spend a full day one-on-one with an expert who shares his/her knowledge and experiences with you.
- You prefer to do this is in a quiet environment.
Contact us for a quote for a VIP Agile Training.