Start Guarantee: ACTIVE If you would like to pay via SME e-wallet (kmo-portefeuille): contact us.
📅 Start Guarantee: ACTIVE
As a professional tester it is an advantage to be able to contribute in the general automation effort, but you need specific skills in order to do that.
During this bootcamp participants will learn basic automation concepts, followed by specific tool trainings for web, mobile and API automation, and even the basics in performance testing.
During these hands-on tool trainings you will not only learn how to use the tool in a proper way, but you will also receive lots of best practices and tips & tricks.
|Day 1||Day 2|
|Day 3||Day 4|
- Entry Level
- Basic Java or C# programming skills required
- Lots of automation best practices
- Hands-on tool trainings
Who might want to attend this course?
- Everybody with an interest in test automation
- Junior testers looking to become an automation tester
- At the end of this bootcamp participants will understand the basic concepts of test automation.
- They will have gathered practical knowledge about the most relevant open-source tools,
- and will be able to start automating immediately.