Why this Scrum Product Owner training?
Many teams work with the Scrum framework: in short iterations, with feedback loops and continuous adjustment. These teams deserve effective Scrum Product Owners. Someone with the right balance in and focus on business strategy, product vision, Product Goal, and Sprint Goal.
Becoming a good Scrum Product Owner is not easy and a training at Sugar Me can help you do just that!
What will you learn during this course?
In this Scrum Product Owner training you will learn about Agile and Scrum in general, and about your role as a Product Owner:
Agile & Scrum
- The Agile principles and values
- The application of Scrum as a process to build products
- To recognize the value of a product over project mindset
- The roles in the Scrum team
- All the events (sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review and sprint retrospective), their importance and how to apply them properly
Your role as a Product Owner
- The role of the Scrum Product Owner in the team
- How to bridge business strategy to product execution using Scrum
- Increase business agility through the proper execution of the Product Owner role
- Understand that the Product Owner is an Agile Product Manager
- Understand the Product Owner accountabilities on the Scrum Team
- Learn how to align the team around the business strategy, product vision, Product Goal, and Sprint Goal
- Find ways to effectively communicate the business strategy, product vision, and Product Goal
- Learn techniques for Product Backlog Management, Release Management, and Forecasting
- Identify metrics that can be used to track value creation, and successful product delivery
- Discover techniques to interact with stakeholders, customers, and the members of the Scrum Team
In this training you learn to apply Scrum and understand its fundamentals. This will increase your impact as a Product Owner enormously.
How long does this training course take?
This Scrum Product Owner training course is a two-day training. It also prepares you for the exam for your Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I) certification.
Who might want to attend this course?
This course is suitable for anyone who takes up the role of the Product Owner in a Scrum team. It is also interesting for anyone who wants to understand the Scrum framework and the role of the Product Owner better. We often have people with the following roles in our training:
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Agile project manager
- Team members, such as analyst, software developer and tester
- Team leader
- Service (delivery) manager or coordinator
Did you know?
We often combine this training in-company with:
In order to get a quote for your training request, please contact us.